Our tax professionals bridge the relationship between investment management, trust and estate planning to ensure your wealth is managed to maximize tax-related opportunities. They work closely with your portfolio manager to make certain that you are minimizing taxes while consistently building current wealth.
Our tax specialists have an average of over 25 years of experience in helping clients navigate the multitude of tax laws across a range of jurisdictions on an ongoing basis.
Your personal tax officer at Fiduciary Trust provides you with advice on every facet of tax planning and compliance. Personalized services include:
- Preparing complex returns, including individual, gift, fiduciary, foundation and family limited partnership tax returns
- Preparing and filing estimated taxes, and revising them as necessary
- Proactively contacting you if changes in tax law affect your strategic wealth plan
- Providing year-round service and consultation
- Preparing household employer quarterly reports
- Representing you if you become subject to an audit
Fiduciary Trust's new capabilities brochure provides you with a comprehesive overview of our breadth and depth of wealth management services, our investment management philosophy and approach, and our firm's history and heritage.
Please complete the form below, and we will be happy to mail you a copy.