Our equity capabilities include extensive in-house sector and securities research, local analysts around the globe and specialized professionals from our parent company, Franklin Templeton Investments.
Expert Investment Selection
Combined, these resources provide your portfolio manager with the comprehensive information they need to select the best investments for your particular situation.
- Proprietary research on approximately 2,300 companies
- Renowned emerging market expertise
- On-the-ground coverage in dozens of countries
- Country, sector and security perspectives
- Sector research around the globe
- Managing Risk and Return
Our investment process is designed to capture our best thinking in continually evolving markets and economies. We work hand in hand with clients, always considering their situations—structure, taxes, constraints and preferences—to employ our four-step investment selection process:
1. An economic and market overview evaluates current and projected trends in economic growth, interest rates, inflation and money supply, as well as relative valuations and capital flows in the financial markets.
2. An evaluation of cyclical and secular trends highlights investment themes that drive sector allocations, which provide the basis for enhanced earnings growth.
3. A bottom-up fundamental stock selection process seeks to identify high-quality growth investment opportunities within each sector.
4. A disciplined portfolio construction process is built on companies identified in the stock selection process, then customized to clients’ individual needs and circumstances.
Rigorous Sell Discipline
A decision to sell holdings in a client’s portfolio is as rigorously evaluated as the initial decision to buy. We continually evaluate each security in the context of the overall performance and needs of your portfolio to determine the right security to sell, and the timing of any sell decisions.Request a Brochure
Fiduciary Trust's new capabilities brochure provides you with a comprehensive overview of our breadth and depth of wealth management services, our investment management philosophy and approach, and our firm's history and heritage.
Please complete the form below, and we will be happy to mail you a copy.